I have just read an article via Carr’s blog.
Devices and things that we all end up doing and not doing with. Blogs, work, kids. Phones.
Noticed one thing about one blog I keep is- it is my complaining place;
Another blog is trying to be good at something. Well, I know I can drink it;
One blog is about family and the pets and stuff;
This place is just about getting through crap, maybe as cheap as possible;
Another blog keeping an account of health, shall we say, episodic installmentations.
So. Distracted with the blogs and then some.
This morning for example, between delivery runs
(that’s what I am reduced to until the seagulls leave home and I can go back to the oilpatch):
- at my “desk” with last nights tv show on pause, because attending
- a “winemaking activity” overflowing in the backyard,
- checking FB status,
- checking other parents blogs and hints, and
- doing this between doing the job I get paid for, and
- worrying about the house cleaning and dishes…
- cleaning up after ONE of the two cats, in the laundry
- repeat above after lunch… with the kids after school for added extra fun…
Can I meld all of them (the blogs, not activities- not supermum here) into one, or keep this split personality characteristic going- as in USofTara?
The Carr and Kraus articles slowed me down a tad, at least I now know why some thinking in the shower is so carthartic. I think.
I have a few techie things too, and when we go away, for even a night- chargers have to be taken, as all the fancy shamncy devices the four of us have DO NOT recharge with the same type of charging device or charging cables… ARGH!